Kuvu™ Tensile Strength Test Results & Disclaimer
Click below on the link to see the Kuvu™ Tensile Test Results provided by the Canadian Centre for Product Validation CCPV in London Ontario.
Some of these Highlights include:
- Tested the tensile strength Kuvu™ at temperatures ranging from -40⁰C to 60⁰C ( -40⁰ F to 140⁰ F)
- At colder temps the Kuvu™ held over 230 Pounds-force (lbf) of resistance.
- At ambient temps the Kuvu™ did not fail up to Pounds-force (lbf) of 90 lbs at 20 second pull (9" & 15" Kuvu™) .
- Kuvu™ HD peaked at over 100 Pounds-force (lbf) at ambient temps
- Kuvu™ HD peaked at over 300 Pounds-force (lbf) at cold temps
- Even in +60 C temps the Kuvu™ HD resisted over 45 Pounds-force (lbf)
WARNING: Loads may disengage if proper installation and/or use procedures are not followed. The Kuvu™ hangers are designed to be components of a system and are therefore rated based on the working limit of the system to which they are attached. Inspect your Kuvu™ hangers before use and ensure that they are of adequate weight capacity and fit for the intended purpose. Do not use Kuvu™ hangers if they are damaged, distorted or repaired